Friday, March 4, 2011

AC Video of the Day #5


Janet Jackson - This Body







    •  Oh really? uhm hm
      13 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
    •  gotta love Janet ;) lol
      13 hours ago · 
    •  uhm hm! she is rather thought provoking indeed.
      13 hours ago · 
    •  very much so sir .. very much so
      12 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    •  ‎#real talk...lol where did you find this song Iedyn? Like, how does it strike you? Matterfact, when EVERYBODY listens to it...whats the first thing that comes to mind?
      42 minutes ago ·  ·  2 people
    •  The song got me with the beat drop and the chorus "start shakin and movin all around." Hmmmm ... I know all about that.
      33 minutes ago ·  ·  3 people
    •  I'm a janet fan... its a track from 5 or so yrs ago... I think its a question we all ask our selves or of other people "what would we/you really do if ur fantasy became reality" .. careful what you ask for
      32 minutes ago ·  ·  2 people
    •  I,myself, like it because it make me think SHE'S in control. She already knows Im her slave and she's taking advantage but in such a good way.
      31 minutes ago ·  ·  3 people
    •  Subtle aggression and sensual domination ...
      28 minutes ago ·  ·  2 people


No comments:

Post a Comment