Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#RandomThoughts


Dreaming that simple dream. Falling off of a building, car crashes, predators in the night, having intimacy, walking along a beach. What does this mean? There are many theories by "professionals" who say : FALLING OFF OF A BUILDING MEANS YOU'RE AFRAID TO DIE. Seriously? This is the person OUTSIDE of your mind at that time. When you ask someone if they're afraid to die, how could you possibly know they were telling the truth? You can't. Impossible. I can think of twenty thousand things right now myself.

When you're dreaming at night, did you eat a monstrous meal, such as: A Sub sandwich, a salad, a plate of ham hocks with cornbread, greens, mac cheese, yams, and BBQ Chicken? I bet that sounds yummy huh? Who could resist such a meal? I know I couldn't. If I know that this is going to give me heartburn when I lie down for the night....well I may take a chance and I may not. It may give me nightmares of running chickens and little pieces of corn chasing me for bread. Oh well .. who knows. I dream of Ice Cream and chocolate swirls and sprinkles with mango chips dancing in circles over my head and then I fall out of my bed trying to chase the one that got away ..... Ironic huh? Guess I'm afraid of ICE CREAM!! (who thinks of this crap?) The ones that charge you $10,000.00 to spend the night on a hard bed with wires attached to your head and chest ...... WELL YOU CAN LAY ON MY BED FOR $10,000.00 AND I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR!






~
AC Reporter Tee Storm 
March 8th, 2011 11:19am

No comments:

Post a Comment