Friday, February 4, 2011

AC Member of the Week #1: Frank Tate

!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
to 
AC Member of the Week

FRANK TATE




Frank's post ------- received over 1,050 comments in ONE day!!!

"This is kinda fun and funny at the same time. What u have to do is name a movie title and put in between my legs afterwards. Let's have some fun ppl. Me first............  Deep Arising..........In Between My Legs"



7 Facts about Frank


1. I like to eat pie in fact a real good pie eater at that lol 3 three champ LMAO!
2. Crazy about thick sistas 
3. I used to love playing the piano 
4. Fav color is black or red 
5. Love to travel 
6. For the woman who is in my life at time I like sweeping her off her feet like to her the endless smile that brings lol 
7. Like a woman LOL I love to shop LMAO! I can cook my ass off, I put that on everything. I would run circles around any female in the kitchen...LLS












Want to see Frank's full comment thread??? JOIN AC!! Visit  www.wowuradio.net/adultconvo.htm or email adultconvo@wowuradio.net with subject line "Membership Inquiry".

No comments:

Post a Comment