Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Summary of the 1st Monthly AC Happy Hour


The 1st Monthly AC Happy Hour
(Membership Drive)


A night full of FUN!!


Everyone has their first, a first kiss, first dance, first encounter with something or someone not the everyday routine. Well these are some of the first moments 
coming together, in public to enjoy each others points of view on those 
everyday routines and experiences of  our lives, FIRST. Some have
 known each other for years while others are meeting for the 
first time. This was just one of many nights where 
Real Adults got to relax just a little but, 
loosen up and share laughs, games, 
comments....and maybe even 
phone number 
or TWO!


Here are some comments from AC Members who attended:

 “Okay I gotta say AC this meet and greet was awesome, it was well put together and thought out, real sexy, I had a ball and can’t wait till future engagements, I’m glad I’m apart of this group” ~ W. Walden



 “I had a blast tonite at the meet n greet we are a SEXY MAVERLOUS CROWD OF GROWN FOLKS LOVE IT.........cant wait till the next one! MS AMAZON AKA CARMENS MOM AKA THE TOY LADY...SMOOCHES AC FAMILY!” ~ F. Thompson



“I had a blast! If u wasn’t at the happy hour u have no life. lol I had a blast guys ,can’t wait for the next 1” ~ Tee 



“Yo AC...one word...INSANE!” ~ J. Brown



“AC meet n greet was better then going to the club, where can touch a nice round sexy ass and she tell you that u didn't rub it right and to do it again???” ~ Dj Rockone



"CONGRATS TO Nanette FOR WINNING THE OPPOSITE OF YES, CONDOM GAME...Dj Rockone FOR GUESSING MEASUREMENTS, Steve FOR GUESSING AGE,Toni FOR CELEBRATIN HER BDAY WITH US AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FRANK TATE FOR BEING THE ULTIMATE POST WINNER & AC TSHIRT MODEL/STRIPPER!!!!" ~ Carmen Dior



“OK! I sat in the cut, observed, heard & laughed all nite. I thank my new AC FAMILY for a wonderful ushering in of my birthday. Big hugs & smiles 2 all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ALL AQUARIANS!” ~ T. Clark



“AAAAYYYYY!!! I'm just logging on so I KNOW I missed some ish but uhhhh, I had a helluva time from the moment I walked in the spot. Very warm welcome from the ladies and the fellaz were cool also.... I look forward to the next event....aaaand A few other things!!! LLS!! YESSS!” ~ S. Roy



“Give mad love to th AC Family. Love the Admins. AC has the sexist lady's & finest men around. I will party with yall anyday!! Sign The Dyck smuggler aka NANI!!!!” ~ N. Nathan


No comments:

Post a Comment